Today we are keeping it short and sweet.
This Simple Cilantro Lime dressing takes no time to put together but it packs SO MUCH FLAVOR!
Cilantro brings such an amazing flavor to any dish (so long as you aren’t one of those people who think it tastes like soap…poor souls).
This dressing has citrus from the lime juice, a bright freshness from the cilantro…and, oh…did I mention the creaminess comes from avocado???
Any excuse to use avocado, right?
To add even more flavor to this, I also threw in some garlic and cumin. Just the essentials.
You can water this down to make a salad dressing or keep it thicker and use it as a dip.
Either way you can’t go wrong.
Later this week I will be showing you an awesome game day snack that goes perfectly with this dressing 🙂
- 1 bunch cilantro, roughly chopped
- 1 lime, juiced
- ½ avocado
- 1 garlic clove
- ¼ cup oil (olive or sunflower)
- ¼ tsp cumin
- salt, to taste
- red pepper flakes (optional)
- water, if needed
- Combine the cilantro bunch, lime juice, avocado, garlic, oil and cumin to a blender or food processor. Pulse 3-4 times (or until ingredients are combined).
- Add salt and red pepper flakes to taste. If you want a thinner consistency, add water as needed.