Tis the season of pool parties, beach days and all kinds of outdoor activities.
And while we all want to have a summer glow, we also need to take care of our skin.
These products will cover all of your bases – from your hair to your toes.
- Coola Sunscreen – $24 | First things first, we have to protect our skin from the sun with sunscreen. The great thing about this Coola spray is that is strong enough for your whole body and gentle enough to use on your face – I don’t know how often you’ve sprayed drug store brand sunscreen on your face and immediately felt your pores clogging. That won’t happen with this stuff.
- Clinique Protection Stick – $21 | This SPF 24 stick is perfect for your lips, ears and hair part. All of the places you may forget about with normal sunscreen. Your lips especially need some extra love during the hot months.
- Fake Bake Tanning Spray – $26.50 | I’ve talked about why I love this tanning spray so much here – and I still do. It has an easy application and won’t make you look orange. Plus one bottle lasts me the entire summer.
- Sun Bum Cool Down Lotion – $11.99 | When getting home from a day outdoors, you need to give your body some love. Have some areas that got a little too much sun? The aloe and vitamin E in this lotion will hydrate your skin.
- Burt’s Bees After Sun Cooler – $9.99 | If you can’t order Sun Bum online or get to an Ulta to buy it, Burt’s Bees is something you can find at CVS and Walgreens. This is perfect for post-sun moisturizing AND sun burn care.
- Avene Body Lotion – $29 | While #4 and #5 are perfect for areas that got a little too much sun, this lotion is perfect for your entire body. Whether you got any color or not, your skin is thirsty after being in the sun. This is perfect for all over.
- Clinique Hand Lotion – $6-$22 | And of course, we always have to moisturize our hands. This lotion is perfect to keep next to your bed and use right before bed every night.
- Bed Head Conditioner – $16.99 | The final piece we have to think about in the summer, is our hair. Chlorine from the pool and salt from the ocean are a sure fire way to dry out your hair. This conditioner is made especially for post-sun exposure and has aloe and vitamin E. It is also safe for color treated hair.
Use some (or all) of these products this summer and you are sure to keep your entire body hydrated – just don’t forget your water bottle. 🙂
SHOP THIS POST…
This post contains affiliate links. For more information, please check out my disclosure page.