I have to say that my avocado obsession has gotten pretty intense lately.
I don’t know if a day goes by that I don’t have avocado. Whether it is on my toast, on a chip or in my salad, I just can’t get enough.
Avocados have a mild flavor but an amazing texture. Plus they have tons of health benefits. Lots of “good” fat + fiber + potassium.
Does anyone else have an avocado obsession or is it just me?
Well, if you do have a hankering for the good green stuff, then try upping your guac game with this Black Bean + Corn Guacamole.
Combine fresh avocados with black beans, corn, cilantro, jalapeño and spices. This is hearty, healthy and filling.
Perfect with chips or on a taco salad. You can also “chipotle-ize” your chips and squeeze some fresh lime over them before serving.
- 2 avocados
- 1/2 cup canned black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup frozen corn kernels, thawed
- 1/2 lime, juiced
- 2 tbsp. cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 jalapeño, diced
- 1/4 tsp. cumin
- salt to taste
- 1/4 tsp. red pepper flakes (optional)
- Add avocados to a bowl and break apart with a fork.
- Add remaining ingredients to the bowl and stir to combine.
- Serve with tortilla chips and enjoy!